the number of annuity units times the value per unit.
the number of accumulation units times the value per unit.
the number of accumulation units minus the mortality expense multiplied by the value per unit.
the annuitant's total investment divided by the number of accumulation units.
A deferral of tax liability on capital gains earned in the separate account and a current tax liability on investment income.
A current tax liability on investment income and capital gains earned in the separate account.
A current tax liability on investment income with a deferral of all capital gains in the separate account.
A deferral of tax liability on investment income and capital gains earned in the separate account
mutual fund shares.
whole life policy
term insurance policy
smaller investors may invest in funds of hedge funds
hedge funds have a lower initial investment
funds of hedge funds are not required to register with the SEC
hedge funds are considered a more conservative investment
Of the fund's assets, 75% must be invested, with no more than 5% invested in any one company, and with no investment representing more than 10% of a single company's voting stock.
No more than 25% of the fund's assets may be invested in one industry, with no restriction on the investments of the other 75%
Of the fund's assets, 75% must be invested, with no more than 10% invested in any one company, and with no investment representing more than 5% of a single company's voting stock.
The fund must be invested in at least 20 different industries, with no single industry representing more than 5% of the company's assets.
the value of each accumulation unit
the number of accumulation units in his account
the performance of his separate account
the assumed interest rate
They are sold to a limited number of investors
They are most attractive for small investors.
They are not required to register under Investment Company Act of 1940
They are exempt from the suitability requirements.
an immediate income, fixed annuity
a variable annuity
a combination annuity
an index annuity
the annuitant's age and sex
the company's mortality expense
the separate account's rate of return
the annuitant's insurability
from the closed-end company
from the sponsor.
in the secondary market
only over the counter
Disclosing that the buyer becomes responsible for all premiums while the insured is living
Quoting the price using an exclusive buyer that handles all the firm's life settlements
Requiring the customer to relinquish all ownership rights to the policy
Not requiring the insured to pass a physical exam prior to the sale
選擇要在Apple App Store上查看的Topgrade應用程序。